DELTA 8 THC
Delta 8 Carts provide concentrated cannabis right away.
Clifton Jones, after spending 15 years in prison, was released on April 15th, 2021. Clifton's team includes NCIP's pro bono partners at Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP.
NCIP is part of the California Innocence Coalition along with the California Innocence Project and Loyola Project for the Innocent, working together to reform legislation.
Listen to 'I Am Innocent: Listen Project' stories from NCIP clients, staff, students, and supporters on wrongful convictions. Presented through Story Corps.
Karyn Sinunu-Towery, NCIP volunteer attorney, wrote an op-ed for SF Chronicle titled, "Opinion: After sending innocent people to prison, prosecutors don't bother to trace mistakes," featuring NCIP client Jeremy Puckett.
Winner of NCIP + Wrongful Conviction Day Art Contest
- Opinion: After sending innocent people to prison, prosecutors don't bother to trace mistakes - San Francisco Chronicleon May 19, 2021
- Pro Bono Heroes: How Keker team won freedom for a father in 'shaken baby syndrome' case - Reuterson April 29, 2021
- California man imprisoned for 15 years set free after new research on shaken-baby syndrome - KTVU San Franciscoon April 23, 2021
- Research on ‘shaken baby syndrome’ helps free Northern California father after 15 years in prison - The Mercury Newson April 22, 2021
- Maurice Caldwell, wrongfully imprisoned for 20 years, reaches settlement with SF - Mission Localon April 16, 2021