DELTA 8 THC
Delta 8 Carts provide concentrated cannabis right away.
Clifton Jones, after spending 15 years in prison, was released on April 15th, 2021. Clifton's team includes NCIP's pro bono partners at Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP.
NCIP is part of the California Innocence Coalition along with the California Innocence Project and Loyola Project for the Innocent, working together to reform legislation.
Listen to 'I Am Innocent: Listen Project' stories from NCIP clients, staff, students, and supporters on wrongful convictions. Presented through Story Corps.
Bob Fenenbock, Jeremy Puckett, and Arturo Jimenez have all recently received a finding of factual innocence, which means the court granted full relief of their wrongful convictions.
Winner of NCIP + Wrongful Conviction Day Art Contest
- Pro Bono Heroes: How Keker team won freedom for a father in 'shaken baby syndrome' case - Reuterson April 29, 2021
- California man imprisoned for 15 years set free after new research on shaken-baby syndrome - KTVU San Franciscoon April 23, 2021
- Inmate Freed After 15 Years in Prison Thanks To Updated Research On Shaken Baby Syndrome - CBS San Franciscoon April 22, 2021
- Maurice Caldwell, wrongfully imprisoned for 20 years, reaches settlement with SF - Mission Localon April 16, 2021
- 'Professional exonerators' contributed to more than 60% of last year's exonerations - ABA Journalon April 1, 2021