On March 3, 2020, the Superior Court of California of Sacramento County overturned the murder conviction of Jeremy Puckett who spent the last 19 years wrongfully incarcerated for murder...
Image: Jerry Holt/Star Tribune via AP 'Tony L. Clark holds a photo of Geroge Floyd outside the Cup Food convenience store, near where Floyd was killed, May 28, 2020, in Minneapolis.'
Winner of NCIP + Wrongful Conviction Day Art Contest
- Only 390 Cases Reported Across CDCR After Devastating Outbreaks Last Year – Breaking Down COVID-19 in CDCR - The People’s Vanguard of Davison February 26, 2021
- California Innocence Project, Northern California Innocence Project Webinar: Panel Discusses Progressive Prosecution - The People’s Vanguard of Davison February 26, 2021
- El Dorado County District Attorney working to change interview methods that can lead to wrongful convictions | ABC10 Originals - ABC10.com KXTVon February 10, 2021
- With California AG headed for Biden’s cabinet, reformers talk what kind of person should be next - Vallejo Times-Heraldon January 18, 2021
- Facing 8-10 Years in Prison, Defendant Instead Takes on Year-Long Program - The People’s Vanguard of Davison December 30, 2020