DELTA 8 THC
Delta 8 Carts provide concentrated cannabis right away.
Juan Bautista, after spending 12 years in prison, was released on June 24, 2021. Juan's team includes NCIP's pro bono partners at Sidley Austin and Covington & Burling.
NCIP is part of the California Innocence Coalition along with the California Innocence Project and Loyola Project for the Innocent, working together to reform legislation.
Listen to 'I Am Innocent: Listen Project' stories from NCIP clients, staff, students, and supporters on wrongful convictions. Presented through Story Corps.
Karyn Sinunu-Towery, NCIP volunteer attorney, wrote an op-ed for SF Chronicle titled, "Opinion: After sending innocent people to prison, prosecutors don't bother to trace mistakes," featuring NCIP client Jeremy Puckett.
Winner of NCIP + Wrongful Conviction Day Art Contest
- Lodi man found innocent after 12 years in prison - California News Timeson June 9, 2021
- Pro Bono Heroes: How Keker team won freedom for a father in 'shaken baby syndrome' case - Reuterson April 29, 2021
- California man imprisoned for 15 years set free after new research on shaken-baby syndrome - KTVU San Franciscoon April 23, 2021
- Inmate Freed After 15 Years in Prison Thanks To Updated Research On Shaken Baby Syndrome - CBS San Franciscoon April 22, 2021
- Fenenbock ruled innocent of 1991 murder | Local News | trinityjournal.com - The Trinity Journalon April 21, 2021